Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When Irish Eyes are Smiling

When Irish eyes are smiling, Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring. In the lilt of Irish laughter You can hear the angels sing. When Irish hearts are happy, All the world seems bright and gay. And when Irish eyes are smiling, Sure, they steal your heart away. 
Hi Everyone,
You'll never guess where I'm going this evening. Well, maybe you can. Ireland! Such an amazing treat. My husband has a business meeting and since it was a pretty simple trip, he suggested I come along. I was a bit hesitant since I had my last AC infusion yesterday and would not be feeling at the top of my game this week, but with reassurance from my doctor and a couple of fresh strategies for dealing with nausea and head aches, I am confident that I will thoroughly enjoy it. I am so excited. I've never had much of a yearning to see Ireland, but now that I am going, I can't think of anywhere else I would rather spend the next few days. We are going to Cork and will tour around the area.
Other updates. In reference to Neulasta Quest, you will never believe that just yesterday I received both a packet of materials on how to work with Curascripts and a CALL from Curascripts asking me if I needed to order more syringes! (As of this afternoon, I am done with Neulasta.) AMAZING.
I sent copies of my blog to the CEOs of the three companies involved in that saga, so if these posts mysteriously cease, think first about the possibility of foul play, then consider cancer.
Time to pack. Wish me luck, and lots of love to you all.
Amy
p.s. Sorry about the formatting glitches here, but I don't have the time to fix them!

No comments:

Post a Comment